Thursday 18 March 2010

Twiddling My Thumbs

Well after the excitement of recent weeks everything has quietened down here. I spoke to Richard today and had a good chat about all sorts of hobby related stuff. Long story short, he will be starting work on the sculpts at the start of April. Well early April, depends on exactly when he finishes the sculpts he is currently working on.
So for this part of the project all I can now do is wait............it's a pity I'm not very good at that!
To keep me busy and out of mischief I've started work on a website to show off the figures to their best. So far all that I've done is get a basic template done. There are a few pages set up, but there is no content on any of them yet. Frustratingly the site has been offline all day as the mySQL server has gone down, so I havn't been able to add any content tonight. Instead you all get to read this. Should you wish to bookmark it for future use the site name is: littlesoldiercompany.co.uk if you add steve@ to the begining then you have an email address to contact me on about this crazy adventure.

2 comments:

Frankfurter said...

One piece of advice ...
do NOT pray for patience ...
God seems to believe that exercise is the best way to develop a facility ...
:)
A

SteveI said...

A point oft overlooked
;-)