Thursday 17 June 2010

Latest News

I arrived home yesterday evening to a small package from Griffin - with the test figures from the master mould. At last I hear you all say but, believe me, the wait has been worth it. I will get some photos done and posted at the earliest opportunity, probably by the weekend (during it at the latest).
As many of you know I am making these figures available to others who may want a few and had set up a website to sell them through. This site has suffered due to the hosting company messing about with it's servers on an almost daily dasis. To get around this, and to free this blog to show the forces of the Duchy of Strackenz, I have started a new blog - http://littlesoldiercompany.blogspot.com/ . If you are a follower of this blog and want to have updates of the figures as they are sculpted and produced could you please follow the new blog as well.

1 comment:

tradgardmastare said...

Will do Steve...
Alan